New fiberglass pools
We sell and install Viking Pools
To view available shapes and colors visit:
Permanent home improvement that can be customized to compliment your home and your lifestyle.
- Proven product with factory controlled quality.
- Flexural strength that prevents cracking in freeze-thaw climates.
- 17 times stronger than concrete.
- Smooth finish means no skin abrasions.
- Non-porous surface resists the problems associated with imbalanced water chemistry, requiring less chemical maintenance, labor, and electric and is algae resistant.
- Most pool options available perimeter tile, inlaid tile, tile mosaics, Crystite® pool finishes, built-in water features like cascades and streams, fiber optic and LED lighting, vanishing edges, and in-floor cleaning systems.
- ECO-AWARENESS: Fiberglass pools act as a natural insulator, requiring less electric/gas to heat the pool. Algae is less prone to attach to the smooth surface of a fiberglass pool, requiring less chemicals and maintenance.
Due to the non-porous finish of our pools, fewer chemicals are needed because algae is less prone to attach to smoother surfaces. Additionally, less cleaning will have to be performed using automatic pool cleaners saving electricity. When automatic pool cleaners are used, the time it takes to clean the pool will be reduced saving additional energy.
As fiberglass pools do not rely on steel panels or steel mesh/rebar for structure, they do not have the potential to leech chemicals and rust back into the groundwater as a more conventional constructed pool would.
Fiberglass pools in general act as a natural insulator. Your filter and heater will potentially run dramatically less than equipment on vinyl/gunite pools. Depending on the climate and size of the pool, a homeowner can save up to $225.00 per month on their pool maintenance with our pools versus other types of pools (vinyl/gunite). With more and more people concerned about our environment, our Eco-Friendly pools are already the pool of tomorrow. Not only do our pools use less chemicals and energy, our pools never need to be re-plastered, nor do they have a liner to replace – thus resulting in less waste in our landfills.
Viking Pools was selected to participate in the Eco-Smart Idea House in Florida, which is a LEED certified platinum project. Read more about it on our Viking Blog and on the Eco-Smart website.